• Chef and CO-owner of Page One Restaurant
• Raised in Glen Cove. Graduated from Glen Cove High School in 1983.
• Attended Culinary Arts Program at New York Tech.
• 11 years as Garde Manger Sous Chef at Harrison Conference Center.
• Employee of the Year at Harrison Conference Center in 1991.
• Worked at fund raisers alongside such culinary notables as Bobby Flay (Mesa Grill) and Franchesco Antinuc (Remi).
• Third Place for "Most Original Piece" in the Freestyle Class at the 1989 WPLR Ice Breakers ice carving competition.
• Second Place in 126th Annual Salon of Culinary Art (1994) – Sugar Art
• Second Place in 127th Annual Salon of Culinary Art (1995) – Sugar Art
If your searching for the ultimate dining experience, Page One Restaurant is the place to start! What sets us apart from the rest? Simple! We take our "orders" from culinary experts who know exactly what fine dining means. You see, the true "boss" at Page One is our valued patron and, in our book, the customer is always right!
At Page One Restaurant, your wish is our command! And rest assured, the red carpet is rolled out and your servants await. So, turn the page and stop on by!